In today's competitive environment the organizations that thrive all have one thing in common – exceptional talent in their top leadership. Do you have talent management programs in place today to identify and develop top performers to lead your organization into the future?
Not all organizations would give their leadership and retention strategies high marks. The 2013 SIOP Leading Edge Consortium is your opportunity to change that. Building Future Leaders: Innovations and Trends in Talent Management will take place October 18-19, 2013 at the Omni Hotel in Richmond, Virginia.
We have reviewed the feedback from previous events and have revamped the program for this year. It has a completely new focus to give you more of the information you need. This event will explore:
- How to Use Big Data to Improve Outcomes and Talent Management Decisions
- The Latest Innovations in Assessments
- How to Implement an Array of Leadership Development Strategies and Techniques
- Building the Business Case for Leadership and Talent Development
- How to Build a Talent Mindset
REGISTER EARLY and SAVE $70
Registration is $425 on or before August 29 and $495 after August 29, so be sure to register early for this valuable discount! Registration includes lunch on Friday and Saturday, breaks, and receptions Thursday and Friday evenings.
Hear from the Best
The Leading Edge Consortium is your chance to explore the best talent management practices for identifying, developing, and retaining such leaders in a practitioner-focused 1 ½-day event. You'll hear from top experts in the industry, including...
- Mike Benson, Director, Leadership Development at Johnson & Johnson
- Allan Church, VP Organization & Management Development at PepsiCo
- Mark Kizilos, President at Experience-Based Development Associates
- Elizabeth Kolmstetter, Chief Human Capital Officer at US Agency for International Development
- Moheet Nagrath, Leadership Strategist at Leadership Architecture Worldwide, former Chief Human Resources Officer at Procter & Gamble
- David Peterson, Director Learning & Development at Google
- Anna Marie Valerio, President at Executive Leadership Strategies
- Brian Welle, People Analytics Manager at Google
- Jack Wiley, Founder and President of the Kenexa High Performance Institute
Keynote speakers Brian Welle (left) and Moheet Nagrath
At this year’s LEC, you will have an opportunity to learn and network with peers and colleagues. Enhance your professional portfolio through this refocused event. You will leave with new insights, ideas and inspiration for the future. This is a not-to-miss event and experience!